After registering, you must upload
- the document
- a description of the user research performed in preparing the document.
A document meeting the PlainLanguagePro SILVER standard must
- be written plainly
- include user research in the document planning and preparation stage
- incorporate user research in the document structure, content and style.
Assessing the PlainLanguagePro SILVER standard
In certifying a document meets the PlainLanguagePro SILVER standard, you must be satisfied that
- the document meets the PlainLanguagePro BRONZE standard
- user needs and preferences, and the document owner’s intent, have been considered when crafting the document.